Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Buzzing Around

Our schools aren't on spring break until next week. So this week cannot end soon enough.

To help with my boredom before spring break, I have been busy creating a few freebies for you. The first is a buzzing about math packet with three worksheets that are common core aligned. These sheets come in a PDF file. Click any of the three sheets below to be taken to the download.


I also worked on some posters to go along with Daily 5 and CAFE. These posters are not endorsed by the Sisters. I created a set with monster graphics for my cooperating teacher. I also created a set with bug graphics and a set with bee graphics for other teachers on the first grade team at my placement school. Click on the pictures below to grab these freebies. 




I hope you enjoy these freebies! Please wish me luck as I work on finishing this long week before spring break!

-Sami




No comments:

Post a Comment